Friday, November 11, 2011

Back in the Saddle

 James "Flex" Lewis, IFBB Pro

Wow, so this is the first post of 2011?  I've been sucking at this blog!  But I'm happy to report that I haven't been sucking in the gym.  I've been training on a regular basis, setting and achieving goals (damn it feels great when that happens), experimenting with different training methods/exercise configurations, and generally feeling great. 

I am loving training.  It's honestly one of the top three best things going in my life.  When my alarm goes off at 4:45am, I'm excited about getting up and out the door and moving some iron around.  I love the sights and sounds and smell and feel of the gym. 

I'm trying to make the most of it while I'm still young and able to train--I know life is short and before I know it I'll be older and weaker.  But for now I'm grateful to be mobile, and I feel like the shit looking back over the last year of my exercise logs watching the poundages gradually moving upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment